National Business Traveler Day is April 24
The first annual National Business Traveler Day will be held on April 24, 2018, to celebrate and reward the vital role played by the business traveler in America’s economic success. National Business Traveler Day will feature live celebrations across the country in select airports and XpresSpa stores.
We are thrilled to share the many celebrations and giveaways going on all over the country to honor business travelers! Scroll down to the bottom to enter to win one of three prize package from Business Travel Life and our friends at Dinvoa and Go Jane Go.
National Business Traveler Day Celebrations
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (Terminal C): Custom National Business Traveler Day Lounge and instant giveaways
- O’Hare International Airport in Chicago (Terminal 2): Custom National Business Traveler Day Lounge and instant giveaways
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (Terminal 5): Custom National Business Traveler Day Lounge and instant giveaways
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (Terminal 8): Complimentary spa services for select business travelers who are Wall Street Journal readers
- Los Angeles International Airport (Terminal 5): Complimentary spa services for select business travelers who are Wall Street Journal readers
- San Francisco International Airport (Terminal 2): Complimentary spa services for select business travelers who are Wall Street Journal readers
- Westfield World Trade Center Oculus location: Complimentary spa services for select business travelers who are Wall Street Journal readers
In three major airports across the country, Upside Business Travel along with United Airlines, XpresSpa, Hertz, Mastercard, Uber for Business, and more, will create hands-on experiences for business travelers with custom National Business Traveler Day lounges. The lounges will be equipped with comfortable seating and charging stations, creating an inviting and energizing space to make business travelers feel at home. Lounge visitors will also have the chance to enter The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes and receive instant giveaways from participating companies.
National Business Traveler Day will also be taking over four XpresSpa stores by transforming each location with branded signage, collateral, and decorative accents. Select business travelers who are readers of The Wall Street Journal will be treated to complimentary spa services at John F. Kennedy International Airport (Terminal 8), San Francisco International Airport (Terminal 2), Los Angeles International Airport (Terminal 5), and the Westfield World Trade Center Oculus location.
National Business Traveler Day’s founder Upside Business Travel launched The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes* which will feature a Grand Prize of “Free First Class Upgrades For 20 Years” ($5,000 a year for 20 years to cover the cost of domestic upgrades), along with thousands of other prizes, including a First Prize of “Free First Class Upgrades for a Year” and two Round-Trip International Business Class tickets from United Airlines (valued at $7,500 each). Enter to win and view the complete details here.
Enter to win our National Business Traveler Day Prize Packages!
We have teamed up with our friends at Dinova and Go Jane Go to present an amazing giveaway for National Business Traveler Day! Enter to win one of three prize packages!
- Dinova Package: $50 Dinova branded Bloomin’ Brands gift card (good at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar) and a S’well Water Bottle (ARV $80)
- Go Jane Go Road Warrior Package: Go Jane Go custom linen journal, Travel size pack of our favorite toiletries from Kiehl’s, $50 gift card to Rothy’s (ARV $100)
- Business Travel Life Package: Flight 001 Spacepak Suiter, Flight 001 Gym Gear Bag Set, Flight 001 To Go Bottle and Jar Set, Molded Eye Mask, Flight 001 High Heel Bag, Flight 001 Space Pak Toiletry Bag, 2 Savvy Travelers Wipe Kits (ARV $235)
Enter to win one of three prize packages!
About Dinova: Dinova, an innovative, proprietary marketplace connecting business diners to quality restaurants, influences $7B annually in business meal expenses. Participating companies include a million+ SMBs to hundreds of Fortune 500 enterprises. The 14,000+ restaurant network includes all dining segments, price levels, and cuisines.
About Go Jane Go: Go Jane Go is dedicated to improving the travel experience for women. We work to knock down barriers in the path to success. We investigate, try, vet, compare. We kick tires.
Business Travel Life
Business Travel Life is an online resource for business travelers. Business Travel Life covers business travel tips and trends, healthy travel, travel accessories, hotel workouts and topics that matter to travelers. Business Travel Life supports business travelers and road warrior who want to get in and stay in shape. We provide travel workout programs for business travelers, accessible online using our app. Our goal is to make business travel healthier and healthy business travel easier.