Find out what was included in my POPSUGAR Must Have Box
Last week I received a POPSUGAR Must Have Box to try. I was so thrilled, I could not wait to open it and see what surprises were included. Much to my excitement, the box was filled with summer goodies that are travel sized! While not all items are useful for business travel, there are a few that will permanently stay in my travel bag. And, all items will be used for my upcoming 4th of July lake getaway.
I loved everything in the box. The three standout products for lady road warriors are the sarong/scarf, compact mirror, and underarm wipes. The POPSUGAR Must Have Box also included this nice product guide that shows where the items came from and what the retail value is. I was shocked the total retail value for the box is $119!!
- Hat Attack Neutral Diamonds-Printed Sarong: This neutral colored sarong doubles as a light-weight scarf, which will be its primary purpose in my travel wardrobe! $58, Hat Attack
- Sisters of Los Angeles Bottle Open: Love the color of this bottle opener. It has found its home in our mini-bar. $12, Sisters of Los Angeles
- Wild and Wolf Ridley’s Games Room “Who Am I?” Quiz: With celebrities from every decade, this is a great game to play with any mix of people. $12.95, Wild and Wolf
- NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer: First of all, this nail polish is cruelty- free! Second of all, this exclusive nail polish screams 4th of July and I can’t wait to paint my toes with it. $16, Shop NCLA
- Knock Knock Are you Ready Compact: Traveling with a compact is essential. Happy to have a new addition to my travel purse! $10, KnockKnockStuff
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes: These aluminum-free, vegan formulated freshening wipes will also be living in my carry-on bag. $9, Pacifica Beauty
- Pressels Sriracha: With less fat and sodium than regular chips, what’s not to love about these spicy pretzel chips?! $1.29, Pressels
Happiness was delivered!
Business Travel Life
Business Travel Life is an online resource supporting the road warrior lifestyle. We give business travelers the tools they need to maintain their wellness and productivity when traveling. The topics we cover include business travel tips, travel workouts, healthy travel hacks, travel products, general travel tips, and industry trends. Our goal is to make business travel a healthier experience – and to make healthy travel practices more accessible to all road warriors.